ITHA manages two Google Groups, one for announcements and one for neighborhood discussions. Each group has well over 100 members. You may belong to either or both groups.
Notices about ITHA events and meetings are posted to both groups.
This group receives announcements about ITHA events and meetings. It averages three emails per month.
- Only ITHA Board members and the webmaster may post to the announcements group. Recipients are not able to respond
and cannot see the members of the group.
- You can join as a subscriber or a member. Only members with a Google account can view the online archives and edit their profile. There is more information in the Terraces Discussion group archives than in the ITHA announcements archives.
How to join:
This group receives announcements about events and meetings and also has discussions; any member or subscriber may post a message. This group is the place to communicate with your neighbors and keep informed about what's happening in our area.
Your participation is needed to make the group a success.
- Topics may include activities, events, gardening, history, homes, kids, meetings, neighborhood, neighborhood watch, schools, and other interests. Please follow our Guidelines for posting.
- This group group averages two emails per day. Daily digest or abridged email is available for the Terraces group, or even no email - read it on the web.
- Subscribers and members may send email messages to Terraces@googlegroups.com,
and the messages will automatically be forwarded to all subscribers and members of the group. You may send and receive messages from your email program, you do not have to sign up or sign in to Google groups. Your email address will not show up online. In order to post, you need to use the same email address that you used to join the group.
- Subscribers do not have to have a Google account.
- Only members who have created a Google account can view the online archives and edit their profile. Members can also view the members list (with hidden email addresses).
How to join:
- The easiest way to join is to go to the The Terraces Discussion Group
site and click the Ask to join group button and request to join.
- To join as a subscriber, respond to an email invitation or email rckaris#gmail.com (replace # with @) and request to be added to the group.
- To join as a member: if you are not using a Gmail account, go to Ingleside Terraces Group and create a Google account with your email address and a password. No personal information is requested other than your email address. If you have a Gmail account, you automatically have a Google account. In either case (Gmail or no Gmail), you need to request to be added to the Terraces group to belong to this group.
- There may be a delay before your joining takes effect.
- Joining this group is limited to residents and homeowners of Ingleside Terraces, San Francisco. You do not have to belong to ITHA.
- Joining this group is free!
Powered by IT's IT (Ingleside Terraces' Information Technology)